When winter turns to summer I move from the grill to the crockpot. I much prefer sunny days by the grill but I’ve come to enjoy fuzzy winter socks and crockpot recipes. This year I have been obsessed with three chicken recipes that have been a staple in my weekly meal prep. If you’re looking for a yummy lunch option try one of these recipes out!
- Cilantro Lime Slow Cooker Chicken
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- Use Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce
- Throw on a bed of lettuce with chopped carrots & celery